Mixing and Blending
Approximately 15 meters long with an average residence time of 3000 seconds. Modeled 4500 seconds of processing on 20 CPUs.
Optimize process design, throughput, and production consistency without in-field testing.
- Real-time direct numerical solutions (DNS) or large eddy simulations (LES)
- Excellent for laminar, transitional, and turbulent flows
- Excellent for batch, semi-batch, open, and recirculation systems
- Import multiple impellers with independent dynamics
- Extract time-varying forces and torque on moving and static objects
- Predict blend-time, residence time distributions (RTD), and transient mean age
- Quantify local shear, strain, and energy dissipation rates